Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

College Football

I finally got to watch some football games this past weekend, which was awesome! I always try to catch all of the Iowa football games. I made it back to the hotel to watch the second half of the Iowa-Arizona game. Iowa made it a game, but fell short, which made me pretty sad. But it's only one loss, and they could get a rematch in the Rose Bowl! I always make my own top 25 every week, too. I'm not an expert or anything just a big fan, so here's my top 25 heading into the weekend.

1-Alabama
2-Ohio State
3-Oregon
4-Nebraska
5-Boise St
6-TCU
7-Texas
8-Arkansas
9-Florida
10-Oklahoma
11-Wisconsin
12-Arizona
13-Utah
14-USC
15-South Carolina
16-Auburn
17-Stanford
18-IOWA
19-Penn State
20-LSU
21-Miami
22-Michigan State
23-West Virginia
24-Nevada
25-Michigan

Some big games this week: Alabama vs Arkansas is gonna be huge! I'm hoping Arkansas pulls it off! Boise State vs Oregon State could be a good one. Arizona vs Cal. LSU vs West Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment