Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shows Sept 11-21

Saturday September 11, I returned to my hometown, Clarion, Iowa, with Jake Sharon, and did a show at Little Willies. This show went a lot better than the last one back in April. People were actually listening and got my jokes since they were somewhat sober! Had a lot of fun hanging out in Clarion, Eagle Grove, and Belmond, got to see a lot of friends!

September 16-18 I performed at Snickerz in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with Dennis Blair, one hell of a guy! Melvin Bender, Stephanie Lochbiler, and Mike Moses also did sets, they all did great. Had a lot of fun at the club, it was my first time there. Did a couple different radio shows on Friday which was pretty fun. Everyone was really nice, can't wait to go back!

I flew back home on the 19th. I ran into Doug Stanhope in the Atlanta airport, and Josh Blue at the Denver airport. Did a show that night in Golden as part of the Night of Champions, which I ended up winning!! I was pretty excited about that. Then I had to cruise back to Denver for a set at the Vine St Pub. I had to follow TJ Miller, he's pretty damn funny. Had an awesome lineup: Bobby Crayne, Kevin O'Brien, TJ, me, Sam Tallent, Chris Charpentier, Nathan Lund, and Ben Kronberg! Awesome show.

Tuesday night I did a set at Comedy Works, filming for my submission for the Laughing Skull Festival. Had a great set, hopefully the Laughing Skull judges think so! I'll keep ya posted 2 people that might be reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment