Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My television debut

I filmed for a 5 minute set for a show called "Duke City Comedy League" back in June of this year and it is airing Saturday night in New Mexico and southern Colorado on my50 TV at midnight! It sounds like the show has been doing pretty well! I'm excited to see how it turned out. Also on the show are Mary Byrd and Matt Peterson! So, check it out or tivo it or whatever it is you crazy kids are doing these days.

I'm hoping to line up another show in Albuquerque sometime this year, or early next year. I don't have much on the books for the rest of the year. I did submit for the Laughing Skull Festival though, and I'll know if I made it on November 1! I'm pretty excited, it's the first festival I've tried out for. If I do make it, I'll either get to perform in Austin on Nov 16, LA Nov 16 or Denver Nov 17 for the first round!

No comments:

Post a Comment