Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the after after party

Last night I filmed my second episode of "The After After Party" a local talk show with Steven Michael Quezada, a local comic/actor. They told me I'm the second comedian to come back, the other being Kenny King. Vince Gilligan, Anna Gunn, and Bob Odenkirk were all supposed to be guests, but all had to cancel for different reasons. RJ Mitte, who plays Walt Jr on "Breaking Bad" came in and did the episode I filmed. Not sure when it will air yet. RJ was really cool, I got to chat with him a bit before the taping he was really nice. Took a lot of photos with the audience and stuff like that. He said he watched the first two episodes of season 4 and they're insane. Can't wait to see the new season!

I felt a lot more comfortable this time doing the show, it was much easier and I had a great set! The crew at the show is awesome! I don't know how Steven comes up with all the material plus filming, that's gotta be pretty hard to do. If you get a chance to see a live taping its a blast! They do it every other Tuesday at the Wool Warehouse.

I'm excited to get a new website done this month, also got new headshots done last night by the photographer of the show, Paul Lopez. I'll have them later this week! Well, I'm off for Sioux Falls, SD, tomorrow I'm gonna stop in Denver and find somewhere to do a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment