Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Upcoming Shows

The last two shows I've done were corporate gigs where I had to do pretty clean material. Not the most fun for me. If you've seen my act, you'd know I'm funnier with some adult humor. I usually don't go over the line, but get pretty close sometimes.

This week I have two shows, one at the Launchpad, and one at Tourettes Without Regrets. Both shows will be dirty for sure, it'll be nice to tell some of my favorite jokes that I haven't gotten to in awhile. Both shows have a variety of different performers, comics, bands, burlesque and poetry!

Next month I get to go to Laffs in Tucson! I love going there, one of my favorite clubs to work. I'll be starting school in Januray hopefully some online classes.

I also found out I got into the first round of the Laughing Skull Festival! I'll be in Los Angeles January 4th at the M-Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment