Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

institutionalized re write

This is the assignment I'm turning in, song would sound a lot different like this

Institutionalized-Suicidal Tendencies
Sitting and staring at the walls in my domicile thinking about everything and nothing, my mother enters my space. Unbeknownst to me she was there; she startled me when she called my name, “Mike, Mike!” “Yes mother, what is the matter” She replies, “what’s the matter with my son?” “Mother, be assured there is nothing wrong with your son.” “Do not tell me a fallacy; I fear that you are under the influence of an unknown narcotic” “no mother, narcotics? No, I’m just merely pondering. Would you kindly get me a soft drink?” She yells, “No, I fear that you are under the influence of an unknown narcotic! Civilized human beings do not act the way that you are currently presenting yourself.” “mother, please get me a soft drink, all that is wanted right now is a soft drink!” She refused to retrieve my beverage, all I craved was a soft drink, just one soft drink, and she wouldn’t budge, just one soft drink!

The attire selected is a plain white shirt with long sleeves tied around your back as if you’ve been incarcerated for burglary. You’re induced with narcotics due to the lethargy of the staff. The staff finds it too tiresome to assist the mentally unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment