Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comedy Works

Last night I did a set at the Comedy Works Landmark as part of the New Faces Contest. This is my 3rd time in the contest, first time, I didn't make it past the first round, the second time I made the semifinals, but wasn't able to make it up to Denver. Last night I advanced to the Wild Card round which will be August 18! D. Kelley, Roger Norquist, and Kenneth Newmeyer all advanced, it was a great show, congrats to those guys who advanced!

I'm performing tomorrow at Sobo 151 in Denver, it's part of the Denver Post Underground Music Showcase! Should be a lot of fun, lots of great comics. Hoping to check out some local bands as well.

Today I submitted my first column for "The Diatribe" magazine. My column is called, "Take That...." it's just me ranting a bit, it's pretty fun! "The Diatribe" is based out of northern Wisconsin near Superior and Duluth, MN.

Blogging is neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment