Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend

Friday night I did a show at Sobo 151. I went on pretty late, no one was listening. We had a lot of talented comics on stage, Jake Sharon, Matt Baca, Sam Tallent, Tim Coleman, Jodee Champion, Roger Norquist, Rick Bryan, and Nathan Lund.

Saturday, Jake, Caitlin, and I took a little road trip down to Monte Vista for a gig at Alibi's Sports Bar. We drove through the mountains on the way there. It was a pretty nice drive. The show was supposed to start at 8, but we started just before 9. The crowd was small, but they were a lot of fun. I ended doing a little over 40 minutes and Jake did a little over 50. I think everyone there had a good time, so it wasn't a bad night. We ended driving back to Denver after the show. We took I-25 on the way back, I fell asleep.

Tonight I am doing a set at the Hornet at 7 pm. A lot of great comics on the bill tonight, so if you get a chance come down! Hippieman will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment