Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shows

Saturday night, Jake Sharon and I performed in Monte Vista, Colorado at Alibi's Sports Bar. It looked like a small crowd, but they ended up being pretty cool. Jake and I had a really good show, even though it started an hour late.

Sunday night we did another show for the UMS at the Hornet. The lineup was awesome: Jake Sharon, Talon Saucerman, Jordan Zuckerman, Brent the Great, Chris Charpentier, Sam Tallent and Hippieman just to name a few. The show went pretty long, but there were people actually hanging out and listening, so that was cool. I did 10 minutes and had a pretty solid set.

Monday night went to the Lion's Lair for a set. Did a bunch of Diabeetus jokes. Those are fun. Brimley.

Tonight is the roast of Jesse Carter at Old Chicago. I've got some stuff written for it, but need to put together a few more things. It should be fun, but I know some people will get their feelings hurt. Boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment