Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Excited for College Football to Start!

September 4th is Iowa's first game! Should be a blow out against E. Illinois. The following week is the big in state rivalry with Iowa State. I'll actually be up in Iowa, which will be pretty cool!

I lined up a gig at Little Willies in Clarion for that night! Did a show there back in April, it was a lot of fun. First time performing back in my hometown. Can't wait to do it again. Got some other gigs lined up that week in Wisconsin and possibly Minnesota as well! Check my schedule, I'll update it when I get the info. I'm typing like people actually read this.

Tonight I am doing a set at the downtown Comedy Works! I love performing there, the crowd was response is always amazing.

Thursday I'm bussing down to Dallas, I'm performing at Hyenas in Fort Worth Friday and Saturday, then I've got a couple one night gigs in S. Texas in Weslaco and McAllen on the 10th and 11th with Kris Shaw. Then back to Hyenas in Dallas for the 12th-14th with Dante! I worked with Dante a few months ago for the first time and had a blast.

I won't have much computer access while I'm out there, so no blogs probably.

Today I am going to a job fair at the airport. I'm really hoping to get a job there, it would be a nice part time job when I'm not on the road. And cheap flights!

Got in with a new booker today, too, Eric Yoder. Pretty excited about that!

And with college football about to start I'll make my top 25 list, I always like to do that before the season. I'm a huge nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment