Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

World Series of Comedy set

Well, my set finally came and went just a few minutes ago. I'm not too happy with my performance, but I didn't bomb. My first joke didn't get a big laugh like normally, in fact they hardly laughed at all. That kinda threw me off, but I still went ahead with my set. I told a joke that I wasn't planning on telling, its usually just a filler joke. Then I missed the light so I didn't close strong either. Pretty disappointed. I haven't got a chance to do much here either, I woke up Wednesday not feeling very well. Oh well, got to see some great comics and catch up with some old friends! Hope to come check it out next year, too.

2 comments:

  1. Caught your abbreviated set that night. It was indirect, offbeat and should've won. I appreciated it, even the first joke. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete