Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Comedy Works and Laughing Skull

Last night I did a set at the Comedy Works south club for the "Bring It On" comedy contest. I hate contests, even ones I win, which I did last night! Still, I don't like them. The crowd was a lot of fun, they really liked my stuff. I wasn't expecting much since it was Halloween and it fell on a Sunday. But it turned out great, and I got to perform with some great comics.

After I got home I got an email that notified that I got in the Laughing Skull Festival first round and I'll be performing in Austin, Texas, on November 16th at Cap City Comedy Club!! I'm really excited about it, I've never performed in Austin.

I'm eating breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Curt, I am so happy for you. Congrats on the win. You will do great in Austin !!! Knock em out buddy. Love ya, Mommy

    ReplyDelete