Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Illegal Petes Final Show

Last night was the final show at Illegal Petes. I'm kind of going to miss it, because I was supposed to headline December 4th and get 50 bucks and a free burrito. But, last night was pretty fun, tried a new joke and got a free burrito!

Yesterday, I took a class called Step Up Your Stand Up with Jeff Singer. It was a fun class, it was good to see some of the younger comics. I think the feedback was really helpful for me as well, which is what I was hoping for.

I'm really excited for the show in Austin November 16th! Here's a list of comics I'm competing against: Nicholas Aluotto, Jay Dee, Brian Gaar, Jim Kirkland, Julie Kitayama, Lucas Molandes, Stan Silliman, Amy Snowden, and Rob Read. Jay Dee is the only one I know out of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment